I had this magazine along time ago, and I have no idea how it vanished, but I greatly miss it, for some reason. I'm posting this here in hopes that someone might know about it or have it. Though knowing my luck, this magazine was only made for Canada or something.
Anyways, here is the discription, since I don't know the name of it. This is a quick recollection of what me and my brother recall about the cover and it's contents, and in point form to keep it simple;
- one thing, 90% certain, is that it had a TV screen taking most of the cover. Possible with it having a crack, or just regular TV static/snow static,
- now another strange thing, even though I don't recall Aladdin being covered, I recall the Genie being on the cover with some smoke. Or was it the smoke from the broken TV? My money is on the second one,
- here are some of the games covered for sure; X-Men, Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster's Hidden Treasure, Flashback and Jurassic Park,
- they had Game Genie codes for all games and level passwords for some.
- it contained info on the games covered along with tips, tricks, and some strategy,
- the quality of the cover and paper used was good to very good. Overall I'm pretty sure the paper had nice thickness,
- for some reason I recall it saying Sega Genesis on the cover, but we also recall it also having Mega Man 2 in the Magazine, possible. This is the only thing I'm very not sure about, since I may be confusing the nitendo game with another magazine. And if I am, we would love that Mega Man 2 one too...(?)
Anyways, I know it's a longshot for someone having this magazine, for some reason, but who knows, maybe somebody has it.