Chillingo has just released a new game for the iPhone/iPod Touch platform called Pirate's Treasure, which is quite a nice looking title and one that is squarely in the Smash TV style of gameplay. Don't let this one pass you by if you are a fan of dual stick games like Smash TV, Robotron 2084 and their myriad number of copycats.
Onto the press release:
Pirate's Treasure - $1.99 <- Introductory Price!
Ahoy mateys! As beautiful as Treasure Island is, you wouldn't want to vacation there. It's packed with all kinds of murderuous scallywags including the Grim Reaper himself! Combining elements of RPG, exploration and all-out blasting mayhem, Pirate's Treasure takes you on an enjoyable quest to recover riches from creatures both natural and magical. Prepare to battle boss enemies that are too massive to fit on the screen!
* Amazing 3D graphics squeeze everything out of ye device.
* Endless replayability in campaign and challenge modes.
* Balanced gameplay with easy, normal and hero modes.
* The perfect mixture of survival and RPG gaming.
* Find gold or win it on the slot machine to upgrade ye character!
* With the Campaign Mode boasting over six hours of gameplay across it's non-linear, story-driven adventure, Pirate's Treasure bounty never runs out (unlike your bottle of rum)!
* 9 eye-patch-melting graphic themes
* More than 50 levels with exotic locations and enemies (true sea dogs will find more)
* Full Crystal social gaming integration with online scores and achievements
* More gold than ye can find anywhere else!
Pirate's Treasure Trailer: