Out of Print Archive forum
September 24, 2017, 10:23:27 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Broken links and Corrupted files (requests for re-ups)  (Read 8474 times)
samuelvictor

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2014, 06:18:01 PM »

Hi Nreive, thanks for your post - I've just read through some of your "back in time" stuff and its really interesting reading! Gonna have to spend some more time exploring my gaming youth with all the articles on this site! Great idea to compare different magazines and track the developments in style of different titles. Cheesy

I'm glad its not only me who's heard of GB action, it was a well written magazine (or at least the 10 or so issues I bought, in the 94/95 period) and the screenshots were clearer and more representative of how it would look on the actual console than many others at the time. The links on oldgamemags seem to be down because of the changes to rapidshare, but I see that they are aware of that and will eventually fix this. I look forward to reading some of the old mags there as well Smiley
meppi64
Administrator

EDF! EDF! EDF!

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2014, 08:59:34 AM »

I actually think I have one of those issues. Probably with Mario Land on the cover or something.
I remember it being in one of the many boxes that I received from Richard a couple of years ago. Will have to go digging around for it as it has to be in storage right now.

Won't be this week though as I just called in sick at work.
Will probably spend the remaining part of the week in bed or on the couch till this thing gets a bit better.
samuelvictor

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2014, 01:41:34 PM »

Well it'd be awesome to eventually see if you do, but don't put yourself out just for my sake please! I'm sure a dedicated Gameboy only mag is a pretty niche interest!

Sorry to hear that you are ill, all the best, hoping you get better asap Smiley
KiwiArcader

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2014, 10:36:19 PM »

Hiya,

I have fixed the links for the GB Action issues I have scanned and uploaded over at OGM. Sorry about that but the whole Rapidshare thing has turned out to be a pain in the ass. That's why I have implemented mirror download capability. Moving forward I am looking at alternate file-hosting but as I am a one man band over there it will be as and when I can afford it.
meppi64
Administrator

EDF! EDF! EDF!

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2014, 08:11:49 AM »

Oh I'm sure it's nothing special. Just a bug that's going around. Should be fine in a couple of days when he drugs have done their thing.
Just have to take it very easy for the rest of the week.
samuelvictor

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2014, 11:57:17 AM »

That's good to hear Smiley

Hi KiwiArcader, thanks for fixing the links, and for taking teh time to scan and upload the magazines! Much appreciated! I have just downloaded and read through the first issue, really enjoyed it. I did not start reading this magazine til about a year later I think, but I definitely recognise the style of the magazine and it was a fun retro read. I look forward to reading more issues.
backudog

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2014, 11:33:19 PM »

The download links to the mean machines sega #1 mag all appear to be down? could you re-up them at all please? I get this when i click on any of them?

404 - File Not Found

The web page that you requested could not be found. It may have been moved, deleted, or had its name changed. Please double check the link.

If you received this error after clicking a link on our website, please let us know by using the contact link below.

Please contact support if you require further assistance.
VultureStreet

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2015, 11:17:11 AM »

Hey, when possible could you re-upload the max-res version of N64 Mag 6 please?
meppi64
Administrator

EDF! EDF! EDF!

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2015, 01:18:21 PM »

No problem. I'll be up by tomorrow.

If for some reason it's not, remind me again as I have quite a bit on my mind. Wink

*edit* never mind, it's online now actually. Smiley
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 01:45:00 PM by meppi » Logged
VultureStreet

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2015, 11:16:58 AM »

Awesome, thanks mate!  Cool
VultureStreet

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2015, 02:22:36 AM »

CVG 175 Max-res is also unavailable mate.
meppi64
Administrator

EDF! EDF! EDF!

View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2015, 07:40:08 AM »

This one is back online also now.

Do keep in mind that this version does have the new colour settings since I deleted all the old versions from my HDDs already some time ago.
But the magazine hasn't been given the final quality check that I do with the final 2015 re-releases.
jop

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2015, 09:59:11 AM »

Hello outofprintarchive,

First, i would like to thank you for all your great work !  Cheesy

Sadly, links for super play issue 10 are broken. is it possible to reupload it? 

Thank you.  Cool
meppi64
Administrator

EDF! EDF! EDF!

View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2015, 01:46:44 PM »

Thanks for the kind words!

All 3 versions of Super Play should be back up at this time. Wink
jop

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2015, 04:40:53 PM »

thanks a million meppi !  Cheesy